Saturday 12 November 2011

Pero gets 2Face’s diamond engagement ring

Pero and 2Face
EX- Plantashun Boiz crooner and one of Africa’s most respected musician, Tuface Idibia may be bargaining for a showdown with the many women in his life, if the news making the rounds that he’s offered an engagement ring to one of them is true.

Pero  Adeniyi  mother to three of his children that includes a set of twins, may have stirred the hornets nest with her tweet on social network, claiming to have received a diamond engagement ring from the Benue State born crooner.
Pero allegedly tweeted her new status as engaged and stated that it was 2Face who gave her the diamond ring she’s presently wearing.


She described the diamond ring as a beautiful one, adding that she’s not just lucky to have him, but also blessed in disguise.

Unfortunately what she thought was a harmless tweet generated so commotion not only amongst her friends but with other on-liners that included friends of 2Face and his several other women.
Perhaps, afraid of a backlash, she quickly deleted 2Faces name from her earlier tweets “@sucrebebe:I love my ring,  it soooooooooooo beautiful” “@sucrebebe: I am not lucky I am blessed” “@sucrebebe: diamonds are forever.” “@sucrebebe:Mehn I think I wanna be single again this is a task I swear didn’t realize what I was getting into…God help me.”
But she got it too late as the tweet  had caught the attention of a lady friend of Annie Macaulay, another  woman in 2Face’s life.
The lady in her tweet to Annie and wanting to verify the authenticity of Pero’s claim tweeted thus ; ”1geebabe:@AnnieMacaulay1 is it true dat 2baba is engaged 2 dat scheming babe Pero? I just got a call dat she tweeted it. I hope dis is a joke?” And while the heat is on, the man in question 2Face who is away in London where he is engaged to perform at a concert also added his bit to the rage with a seeming assurance to Pero.
He tweet reads “@sucrebebe:Need to skye my self!!! Gonna be a long flight! But worth it! Things we do for love…”
Vanguard

No comments:

Chitika